I would like to thank all the viewers and followers who helped me in increasing the blog's traffic for the past couple of months. The blog has grown from having just 194 views 12 months ago to a robust 18,223 views last month. The traffic has grown 93 times or 9394% in one year. Traffic increased 22.7% from the then record of 14,854 views in May 2015. Kalami Cebu is aiming to reach 20,000 viewers in July 2015.
10. Bad Boyz Wingz (Views: 234) - This place boasts of one of the best chili wings in Cebu City. Bad Boyz Wingz is located right in front of Bright Academy in Talamban.
9. 30 Kitchen + Bar (Views:247) - The Gallery in Mabolo is fast becoming a culinary hotspot in Cebu. 30 Kitchen + Bar is positioning itself as an excellent place to dine and chill.
8. Burger King F. Cabahug Street (Views: 247) - The newest drive-through fast-food restaurant in Panagdait (F. Cabahug St.) has generated a good amount of interest. Most viewers are looking for its delivery hotline. As of the moment, Burger King has not offered a delivery service for this branch.
7. Fine Fifteen Dishes at F Cafe and Bar (Views: 378) - This week-old post has created some buzz about another restaurant in The Gallery. F Cafe and Bar serves beautiful and delicious dishes. The Cafe/Bar becomes a party place past dinner time on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
6. Isidra Comfort Cantina 149 Peso Buffet (Views: 381) - This is probably the cheapest All-You-Can-Eat joint in the city. At only 149 pesos, you can have your fill of mostly veggie dishes with a few filling meat offerings.
5. Country Basket at SM City Cebu (Views: 436) - Country Basket has opened a branch at SM City Cebu. The new dessert shop/cafe specializes in cakes and other sweet goodies that can easily lift your mood. Country Basket also offers restaurant-level hot meals.
4. Wing all you can at the Burrow Lounge (Views: 470) - Another wing place in the Top 10 and this time it is an All-You-Can-Eat establishment. The Burrow Lounge is the best place to go to if you are the type of person who can finish more than a dozen wings in one sitting. It is one of the most popular eat-all-you-can places among young foodies in Cebu.
3. 7 Recipes that any Cebuano would love (Views: 498) - I guess there are many Cebuanos who are looking for the best recipes for the dishes that they have grown up eating. Sometimes it is really nice to cook your own version of the "classics".
2. Feast all you can at Golden Cowrie (Views: 721) - Many people consider Golden Cowrie as their favorite Cebuano/Filipino restaurant and the eat-all-you-can buffet is one of the best ways to enjoy all the specialties in one belly-stuffing lunch or dinner. The buffet here is a great way to satisfy your Pinoy food craving.
1. Ding Qua Qua's Dimsum Buffet (Views: 1056) - Ding Qua Qua buffet is the runaway winner for the "Top Post of the Month" award. It is probably the best value buffet in Cebu. The Ding Qua Qua Dimsum Buffet features steamed rice, siomai, pata tim, buchi, and many more. Cebuanos love dimsum and Ding Qua Qua is Cebu's dimsum authority.
Most page viewers prefer reading about eat-all-you-can places and Kalami Cebu will be featuring more in the coming months. The blog will also start posting easy-to-cook recipes that Cebuanos would love. I hope that you will continue supporting the blog and please feel free to make comments and suggestions on how to make this blog better.